Sunday, December 5, 2010

Im pregnant for 7 weeks now..

hmm.. guess what? im preggyy for 7 weeks.. yup. alhamdulillah.. ive done my check up.. just to make sure im really pregnant n also ive got dis really bad cramp last 3 days i thought somethin bad gonna happen to me.. doc find out dat i had UTI..  so i had my treatment(ural).. n im quite ok now.. but now i have diarhea plak.. wah.. macam2 lak sakit... hmm.. hope dis 2 things does not effect my baby( mummy luv u).. i have to take care myself.. eat healthy food n drinks alot of plain water..not sirap not sarsi n sewaktu dgnyer.. if drink soya pun kene gak balas balik with plain water.. if not UTI again.. xmo2.. had enough wif UTI.. first tyme was early marriage.. dammnn dat was hurt.. when i urinate feel so painful like stone going out from my urinary tract... dats hurt dowhh.. 2nd tyme now.. but when urinate not pain at all just,often urinating n cramp in lower abdomen.. n also back pain.. wow what a combination dat knock me down for several days.. hope im well soon.. speedy recovery eh pn mazseela.. now im having my paddle pop rainbow.. heavenn.. thank hubby..

chow everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment